In the latest installment of our video series Bridging the Gap, Lisa and Jared discuss whether inflation could be back on the rise, as well as a review of third quarter performance in the financial markets. Check out the full video above.
Please feel free to Like, Share, and Subscribe: OWM’s YouTube Channel.
Important References/Links from the Video:
- COVID-19 Is Changing The Way We Spend Money, Affecting Inflation (NPR) – https://n.pr/3k2YOKg
- Inflation Is Already Here—For the Stuff You Actually Want to Buy (WSJ) – https://on.wsj.com/3jRQLzH
- How to Avoid Paying the Cruelest Tax: Inflation (WSJ) – https://on.wsj.com/3nPdY7R
- Information on the Personal Consumption Expenditure Price Index (BEA) – https://bit.ly/3iUnXoT
- Information on the Consumer Price Index (BLS) – https://bit.ly/3nPe13x
- Bonds Are Beating Stocks in Topsy-Turvy 2020 (WSJ) – https://on.wsj.com/377bV9p